Friday, January 17, 2014

Gigi's Cupcakes Gainesville Review

Went to Gigi's Cupcakes today in Butler Plaza for their "gluten free friday" options. They only had chocolate with chocolate icing and vanilla with vanilla icing when I got there. I opted for vanilla, and my roommate got a regular carrot cake one. The cupcakes are about 3 dollars each, and most have equal cake to icing ratios.

The store is small inside with only 3 small tables to sit at in there. There were some tables outside as well. It's pretty adorable in there, lots of pink.

Got ours to go and they packed them in individual boxes with a little insert that keeps them steady. My roomie and I both agreed that it was too much icing for us so we ended up taking some of it off. The cupcakes themselves were pretty dang delicious. The icing was still pretty soft and the cake was a nice and fluffy without being too moist or too sweet. I will definitely be going back to try more gf flavors in the future. I recommend calling ahead to see what flavors they have before going!


No comments:

Post a Comment