Thursday, January 16, 2014

Zoës Kitchen Gainesville Review

So Zoës Kitchen just opened up in Butler plaza conveniently located close to my work and home. I had heard some good things from coworkers about the food, as well as the fact that they offer gluten free options (and veggie/vegan too!).

Well today I finally made it over there! My food was awesome, and the atmosphere inside was great. The ordering is similar to a Jason's Deli or Pei Wei, you order at the counter and get a number for your table. Most drinks you get yourself. The service there was great, really nice staff. Menu is mostly salads and sammies, with some other options like soup or kabobs. I opted for the chicken kabob meal (w/o the pita bread). It came with some delish rice and a greek salad. I pretty much cleared my entire plate, it was so good and perfectly seasoned. I also didn't feel bloated or too full after eating which is often a problem for me.

In addition to getting a meal there, they also sell a lot of their stuff to take home...like their delicious greek dressing, house seasoning, or the salads (chicken, pasta, potato, etc). .

Needless to say, I will definitely be going back!

Check out their website for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment